Guidance on how to navigate in the health care system
With the Health Compass you can be guided to make the best of your rights and possibilities in the Danish public health care system if you are ill. When you contact the Health Compass, you get in contact with nurses who can help you safely through your course of illness to give you the best possible benefit of the health offers you are entitled to as a citizen in Denmark.
All members who pay contributions to a pension scheme in P+ can make free and unlimited use of the Health Compass.
To help you in the best possible way, you must the following before contacting the Health Compass the first time:
- Log in to Gjensidige's insurance portal here
- Choose 'Kontakt os' in the top menu.
- Under the menu option 'Årsag til kontakt' you choose 'Sundhedskompasset'.
- Complete a simple questionnaire. It only takes a couple of minutes.
- When you have complated the questionnaire, you will receive a welcome letter in Gjensidige's insurance portal and a notification about that your profile has been set up.
You can now call the Health Compass on 8818 6978.
The phones are open Monday-Thursday from 11:00am to 4:00pm and Friday from 11:00am to 3:00pm. When you get through, you must ask for redirection to the advisory services team.